Offline Map Maker is a device that show you how to to get offline tile photographs from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps, Ovi Maps and Openstreetmap, and so on. All downloaded offline photographs are saved in your disk.
After downloading, there are some methods to view the offline maps:
- You may view downloaded offline map by Offline Map Viewer, and you’ll zoom out or zoom within the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP,JPG,TIFF file.
- Output a xxx.map file for OziExplorer.
- It may well create a html file named as xxx.html, you’ll be able to open this html file with IE/FireFox/Chrome, then you will note offline map within the browser. In case you copy all photographs and html recordsdata to Android cell, or Home windows Pad, you’ll be able to view offline maps in them.
- It may well even export all tiles to a sqlite database with MBtiles format, you then use the sqlite db on some Android or iOS apps, corresponding to MapBox, RMaps, Oruxmaps, and so on.
- Whenever you created a mbtiles file, you’ll be able to view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
If you wish to make a offline map of your metropolis by your self, it is rather helpful for you.
Offline Map Maker 8.102 with Keygen